So as you now know, you will be presenting your talks in front of your classmates and their families. This week we will learn and practice presentation skills. You got this!
For April 12:
- Email me your latest draft incorporating changes we discussed today by Wednesday, April 11 at noon
- If you are adding visuals bring them in or email them to me. Penelope, please share those two photo sites in the comments.
I had visions of us watching a TED talk every week. As you know that has not worked out. Here are a few I really liked:
- Chris Jordan: Turning Powerful Stats into Art
- Rose George: Let’s Talk Crap, Seriously
- Jill Bolte Taylor: My Stroke of Insight
- Bryan Stevenson: We Need to Talk About an Injustice